Askable Adult - This event has already occurred
Tuesday, February 16, 2021 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Talking to your children about sexuality and reproduction can be difficult for parents/adults. This program takes parents/adults through exercises to discover why they might feel uncomfortable talking about sex with their children, and provides strategies for parents on how to overcome these feelings. Parents will also look at how to begin discussions and how to share information with children in a clear and understandable way. You will gain insight into:
- What kind of sexual health information is needed at various ages
- How to handle your child’s questions
- What kinds of words to use
- How to discuss feelings, emotions, and your family’s values
- Exploring your own personal beliefs around sensitive topics
Please register here.