Getting Ready 4 Kindergarten!
Thursday, November 21, 2019 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Do you have a child who will be starting school in September 2020?
FREE event - please call to register - 250-376-4771
Please join us to find out:
- What your child really needs to know before starting Kindergarten
- What the gradual entry process is
- What a day in Kindergarten will look like
- What supports are available for families
- What the new curriculum is all about
- How your child's early experiences help prepare them for school
Location: John Tod Y, 150 Wood Street, Kamloops BC
Presenters: Marianne Vande Pol, School District Early Years Coordinator Karyn Heit, Early Childhood Educator -CCRR, Deedee Michels, Family Navigtor - ICS